1.6

I ordered a drone for my husband. He found the one he wanted and then, true to his diligent self, did lots of research for prices etc.

He sent me a link and coupon for SuperShopStop which had, what was listed as, the very drone he wanted. Wifi Drone Splash Auto with 1080P Camera Live Video and GPS. What arrived after an almost two month weight was a joke. It was a very base drone with no video, not a 1080p camera, not splash proof, you get the idea.

Shopping around this would be considered a toy for about $39.99. Even with a coupon I paid over $100 and would have gladly paid more if this is the product my husband wanted. Reached out to the company and was told they don't do refunds - best offer was a $20 off coupon. As if I'd ever buy anything from them again!

While the company has a US location listed, the product comes from China - shock and surprise.

Their ad was totally misleading, I did not get the product I paid for, and they weren't willing to make it right. They should be run out of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Super Shop Stop Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 05.

Comments